[SLUG] Final Software Freedom Day IRC Meeting Tonight

From: Sick Twist (thesicktwist@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 10:27:36 EDT

Tonight (Tuesday, September 5) at 7 pm in #slug.fl on irc.freenode.net will
be our final IRC meeting for SFD 2006. This meeting will be for everyone who
is able to help at MOSI or Mirta's on SFD which is Saturday, September 16.
There will also be a short follow up on the previous SFD meetings. Please
join us at the meeting tonight if you are willing to assist with any of the
following:

* Set up tables/computers/signage (MOSI 9-10 am, Mirta's 6-7 pm)
* Pass out CDs/stickers/flyers (MOSI anytime 10 am-4 pm, Mirta's anytime
7-11 pm)
* Photograph our exhibit (MOSI anytime 10 am-4 pm, Mirta's anytime 7-11 pm)
* Tear down our stuff (MOSI 4-5 pm, Mirta's 11 pm-12 am)

Don't forget, details for both of our SFD exhibits are available on the SFD
wiki:

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/teams/america/USA/FL/Tampa

Jonathon