Re: [SLUG] Need Help

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 14:55:02 EDT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, xcalibre wrote:

> I need to know if anyone has a Athlon XP CPU 2400 - 3200 that they would
> want to sell at a reasonable price.

I have this:

eben@pc:~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor : 0
vendor_id : AuthenticAMD
cpu family : 6
model : 8
model name : AMD Athlon(TM) XP 2400+
stepping : 1
cpu MHz : 2002.752
cache size : 256 KB
fdiv_bug : no
hlt_bug : no
f00f_bug : no
coma_bug : no
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 1
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips : 4011.95

which I might be persuaded to upgrade, if the incremental price isn't too
big. We may be able to arrange some sort of barter deal. Mail me...

--
A well-lovd and corrctly traind domstc cnine is gnrlly slobbry, excitbl,
noisy, scatologically obsessed, xenophobic, pathetically unjudgmental,