[SLUG] OT: ISO web site

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 16:10:28 EDT

Does anybody know of a web site that lists boot cds or rescue cds. Something like distro watch
but with windows tools. I have system rescue cd and it is great for linux but I have found out
that it does not have as many windows tools as I like or know how to use. I would like to get
some updated cds and not have to look all over the web. Thanks,

William