[SLUG] Which do I install first? (Quardrupale Boot)

From: Tom Craddock Jr (sigtom@sigtom.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 18:45:40 EDT

Hey all,

Got a new AMD dual core mobot and it has 6 SATA (looka to be Linux
supported in FC5 and Suse) The mobo is the Asus M2N32-DL Deluxe, looks
like only lm sensors and wifi wont work, I an deal. I plan on
mirroring these drives, but it 6 SATA x 500GB and 1 x 500 GB HDD. Ive
never set up a RAID before, but the info in the mobo manual has shown me
what to expect. Is this how you set one up, use the BIOS tools? If
not, how? I want FC5_x64 , Suse 10.?_x64, Windows XP Pro 32 and 64 bit,
so 4 OS, which I think it can take, I hope at least, largest undertaking
of the sort Ive made. If I want the boot loader ,lilo I think it is, in
FC5-X64 to be the one that lets me choose from the other 3, in what
order should I install OS'?

Tom