Re: [SLUG] Microsoft rides the NERD SLED!

From: John Pugh (jpugh@novell.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 15:57:17 EST

<1189.208.205.82.65.1162586059.squirrel@www.heavysystems.com>, "Rich Morgan"
<rmorgan@heavysystems.com> wrote:
> On Fri, November 3, 2006 3:15 pm, John Pugh wrote:
>>
>> You know what - I was not being sarcastic, but how would you know that on
>> this unemotional medium. And I don't need your uneducated opinion.
>
> John, your posts are becoming more and more insulting. If you're not
> being sarcastic then you are being militant. Let's stop splitting hairs
> here.

As are yours. I have objectively stated my opinion as have you. I'm very sorry you don't like my opinion. I respect yours and simply state facts to back my opinion up as you have not.

> This "deal" has cast a dark cloud over the Linux community.

In your opinion - interesting to note that Redhat does not feel the same so are they militant, too? Does this warrant a boycott of their distribution as well?

You know - I have offered help, opinions and answers to further the cause. I get nothing but grief from my posts. I guess it's time to sign off from this group and put my efforts where they are more useful.

Good luck in your boycotting endeavors. What goes around will come around in the end.

JP