[SLUG] Flash and Linux Firefox

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2006 - 11:13:14 EST

Folks:

I typically surf in Debian with Firefox, but until now I have not
installed the Flash plugin. Flash aggravates me, so I don't normally
care that Flash webpages don't fully display. However, for a variety of
reasons, I'd now like to install the Flash plugins.

Normally, when Firefox encounters a Flash page, a little bar appears at
the top, with a little icon that tells you to click it to install the
plugin. I've done this several times, and it goes to install it, but
never actually does. Does anyone know how to actually install this
plugin on a Debian/Linux system?

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster