Re: [SLUG] Linux CD Ripping

From: xcalibre (xcalibre@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 23:55:12 EST

Depending on the condition of the cd sometimes effects it.
Also alot of rippers have settings to choose the speed in which you want to rip the audio.
Next depending on the model of cdrom or cdrw or dvd, dvdrw drive may have
a certain speed for audio extraction.

I have ripped cd's in less then a few minutes before.
Most tracks with either of my drives takes about 20 seconds for a 4 to 4 1/2 minute song..

Bill..