Re: [SLUG] Torrent Question

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 00:28:07 EST

Eben King wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Nov 2006, Paul M Foster wrote:
>

>> Went to a torrent site to download something.
>
> FWIW, decent sites I've found are http://mininova.org/ and
> http://isohunt.com/ .

Finally got what I was looking for on isohunt (thanks Google and Eben).
It's downloading in the background now. But I have another question. The
bittorrent client shows the download amount and rate. But it *also*
shows an upload rate and amount. Umm, what exactly am I *uploading*?

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster