Re: [SLUG] projector

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 00:07:23 EST

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, steve szmidt wrote:

> A simple request. Rather than having these long emails, where some lines are
> added each time, resending the same stuff over and over. How about snipping
> down each reply and make it easier to keep up with?
>
> We all get the full thread and can go back and read an earlier email if it is
> needed.
>
> Some of these threads are long and with the full thread in each email it adds
> up to a lot.

Many characters but little new information is in the greetings/signatures
(plus the five or so lines that the list adds each time) and they could be
snipped with no loss of signal.

--
-eben   QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP   http://royalty.no-ip.org:81
LEO:  Now is not a good time to photocopy your butt and staple it