[SLUG] Re: The Tuesday Feb 13 meeting at HCC, truecrypt presentation

From: Alex Harris (nccuss17@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 16:20:33 EST

I've now posted the slides for my presentation that I did last night.
I also did a demo but that can't really be posted as it wasn't
recorded (no one with a camera alas...):

For those with open office, this is the actuall open office
presentation file that I used:
http://nccuss17.freeshell.org/linux/truecrypt-slug.odp

For those without open office, here's the above slides coverted into pdf format:
http://nccuss17.freeshell.org/linux/truecrypt-slug.pdf