Re: [SLUG] SLUG Website Update

From: James Miller (otherworld@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2007 - 16:06:20 EST

   Good job. You've done what you wanted, and have a nice, clean page.

  Only thing that I can see is that the dividing line that runs up the SLUG
logo needs to be fixed.

  Also, all external links should be turned into top-load's. Never carry
your "customer" away from the website by keeping all external links as
top-loads and your site at the same page they left it. That way, they can
continue on your site even after they get done with the other site you sent
them too. (That way, they can continue to check out other distros you have
listed without having to hunt around for those links; remember that the
people who are most likly using those links are noobs, and won't be used to
looking more than a few clicks away...)

  Again, nice job!!!

James