Re: [SLUG] SLUG Website Update

From: Levi Bard (taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2007 - 17:19:32 EST

> Any comments are welcome; compliments will get you a new Porsche (crap!
> did I say that out loud?), and anything else gets you booted out of my
> fan club (you'd be really upset, right?). ;-}

Looks nice in firefox, almost perfect in IE7 (the vertical stripe runs
through the slug logo), and not quite right in opera [1]. I don't
have a khtml-based browser right here, but I'm sure someone else on
the list does. ;-)

[1] http://flickr.com/photos/79742524@N00/398056722/

--
It doesn't take a nukular scientist to pronounce foilage!  --Marge Simpson
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/shouldbefree.html