[SLUG] Postfix: relay inbound, deliver inbound.

From: Chris Mathey (slug@mathey.org)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 18:29:07 EST

I am hoping any resident postfix gurus can help.

I have a hosted virtual private server (fedora6) that I want to use as a
SMTP relay(postfix).

This VPS has minimal resources so it will do minimal processing incl.
sanity checks and RBL's, possible spam\AV if I can pull it off. I also
have root.

1. This external relay will be the primary MX and relay all inbound mail
for example.com to a postfix server on my internal network for
processing and local delivery

2. My local postfix server will send all non local email to the external
relay for direct delivery.

Thanks for your help, I've been searching all afternoon for the best
approach.