RE: [SLUG] Printer recommendations?

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott11@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 10:43:16 EDT

>> Anyone own a printer which works well with Linux and is fairly cheap to
run for very light usage?

You can't beat a laser printer for low cost and speed. No ink to dry up,
but there is a delay when you first turn it on (heater). I'd suggest
getting a laser that uses the HP PCL language (low cost) or any PostScript
language printer. You can get a used printer pretty cheap.

Ken Elliott