[SLUG] RE: [SLUG] Does anyone recognize this file format and how to extract data from it?

From: Ben Ostrowsky (ostrowb@tblc.org)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2007 - 09:53:51 EDT

> At worst, you'll get nothing but a bunch of
> temporary database changes that don't do you any good at all.

Actually, that's exactly what I want. *really big grin*

See, I'm trying to develop loads of RSS feeds for the libraries who use
our system. I want you to be able to get an RSS feed of "books about
Free software", "things with Fergie as a contributor/author/performer",
or even "movies on DVD recently added to the --- Public Library".

So what I'd really like is to either queue all the incoming transaction
statements or parse through a log file at regular intervals.

Some things (like "items recently added") will be expired out of the
list fairly often, but other things (like "books by Donald Knuth") will
grow so slowly as to never trigger an expiration.

If this explanation yields any additional thoughts from y'all, so much
the better. :)

Ben