RE: [SLUG] Tampa Meeting in May

From: Jonathon Conte (thesicktwist@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2007 - 20:20:27 EDT

>From: "Mario Lombardo" <mario@alienscience.com>
>To: slug@nks.net
>Subject: [SLUG] Tampa Meeting in May
>Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:12:57 -0400
>
>Thanks Wayne. We'll discuss this tonight... see what our options are.

It was decided tonight that the May 8 Tampa SLUG meeting will be held at
Panera Bread, 112 Westshore Blvd at the usual time, 7 PM.

Jonathon

Can’t afford to quit your job? – Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1
year.
http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143