Re: [SLUG] DVD iso

From: Daniel Jarboe (daniel.jarboe@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2007 - 13:45:45 EDT

Are you telling k3b to burn from image? It sounds like K3B is trying to
burn a DVD with the ISO file, instead of the ISO image. Since the file is
over 4GB and the standard doesn't allow for individual files over 4GB, it is
not working. Tell K3b to burn from an image file, specify your iso as the
image file, and you will be fine.