[SLUG] Last Brandon Meeting for Slug Tonight...

From: xcalibre (xcalibre@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 17:17:47 EDT

Hello Everyone,
As many of you all know tonight will be the last Brandon meeting for SLUG...
I want to say in the 7 1/2 years that we have had these meetings it has been a long haul and a lot of fun...

We have had our share of fun and Guest and Events... We have had our share of Articles, and have just had a blast...

Tonight will be a bit sad and yet a new change for SLUG and one can hope that everyone has gotten something out of the Meetings that have been held in Brandon...

Who could have guessed we would have made it this far?

SLUG is one of the best Community Groups hands down... We have made our selves known time and time again... We together have helped out many people...

I can only hope tonight we can get a few more people out for this last Brandon Meeting... I want to thank each and everyone of you...

I want to also thank Norb Cartagena who helped me get the Brandon Group going... Without his help we would not have had a place to hold the meetings... I want to thank my fiancé` Diane whom also has played a huge part in helping us with getting Raffle items and certain speakers...

I want to thank everyone who has come out to our meetings and has helped with events and presentations as well... I want to thank everyone who comes out for being part of SLUG...

I also want to thank Paul Foster, Ed Centanni for allow us to start and have a Brandon meeting... I want to thank all of the SLUG Officers for their help and support...

Brandon has had it's share of success and this is due to one thing Team Work... The community coming together to help others...

I also want to remind everyone we can still meet up and talk Linux or what ever and we can still go to Tampa or any of the other locations for more SLUG meetings...

Well that is about it for now... I hope to see you tonight at the Brandon meeting...

Thanks to Everyone for so much fun...
Bill Preece