[SLUG] {Fraud?} {Disarmed} Thunderbird Question

From: David Meyer (sanfrandave@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2007 - 19:10:30 EDT

Hello All,

I have a question about Thunderbird. Yes...it's on my office Wondoze
computer, but I've Googled the heck out of this and can't find a fix for my
particular version of Thunderbird...2.0.0.5.

When I get an email with pictures, there is only an outline with a red box.
I know that by default Thunderbird blocks images, and in older versions of
Thunderbird I could fix this issue by following the instructions that are
all over the web. However, in 2.0.0.5 I can not find where to turn this
feature off.

Has only else out there run into this on Linux or Windows? I have to
believe that this issue runs across operating systems.

Thanks for any help you can be.

Dave