Re: [SLUG] dead or Alive

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylan@hardison.net)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 10:21:08 EDT

Spake steve szmidt on Thursday, August 09, 2007 at 07:38PM -0400:
> What are you doing with computers in your bedroom? That's why you have other
> rooms. All that noise etc.

I have four computers in my bedroom, and the only one that gets turned off for
sleep is the Dell server machine, and that isn't for noises -- it gets too hot!

My newish desktop machine is quiet as a kitten, and I can't hear the other
machines over the shop fan that is pointed at the bed, so noise isn't really
much of a problem. I can't sleep without a fan going anyway.

--
Bad men live that they may eat and drink, whereas good men eat and drink
that they may live.