Re: [SLUG] SCO Looses

From: Levi Bard (taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 09:53:43 EDT

> The thing is though everyone S.u.S.E., Red Hat, and a few others though have been working deals with Microsoft... Again this sounds like a gambler covering all bet's and poised to pounce...

Actually, both RedHat and Ubuntu/Canonical have adamantly refused the
kind of cross-patent deals that Novell, Linspire, and Xandros were
apparently foaming at the mouth to make. Of course, community
projects like Debian and Gentoo remain taint-free as well.

--
"Tak does not require that we think of Him, only that we think."
--Grag Bashfullsson