Re: [SLUG] webcams

From: Robin - Bartow FL (suncoastlug.mailbox@gibp.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 17:52:58 EDT

"I'm in the process of getting and compiling that. But the blurb at
http://capture.sourceforge.net/ says "Capture is a tool for periodic image capturing with digital Canon cameras". Fine, it can take stills. If it can take a still every 200ms, that'll do."

Read at least to the end of the third paragraph.

"Doesn't have to do sound"

Most webcams don't.

"Have you used it"

I may have, I don't remember.

"or do I need to find out for myself?"

Cameras differ.
Mail your digital camera to me.
I promise... to find out for you... and let you know.

/robin