RE: [SLUG] IBM

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott11@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 06:40:44 EDT

SOTL >> LT only does DXF. That is one of the features they add when you give
them more money.

<Sigh...>

>From http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=2498418

"AutoCAD LTR software simplifies daily tasks with full DWG native file
format compatibility..."

You are flat out wrong and can't accept it. I won't bother with the rest.
I'm done with you. Good luck with your fight against the world.

Ken Elliott