Re: [SLUG] Mac (SCSI) HD

From: xcalibre (xcalibre@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2007 - 22:22:22 EST

If anyone has a G3 or G4 they want to get rid of let me know... All my Mac's too are very ancient... The two g3's I have can not go beyond 10.2 and all I have is 10.1... and 10.3...

Would like to be able to run 10.3 so I can at least load some fairly newer software and Linux...

I maybe getting rid of some older Mac's I have... LC2's and LC3's Preforma's..

Bill P...