[SLUG] Re: Pinellas Unix People Meeting

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylan@hardison.net)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2007 - 15:46:35 EST

Spake Bryan Lee on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 03:28PM -0500:
> Thus Dylan William Hardison hast written on Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 10:33:58AM -0500, and, according to prophecy, it shall come to pass that:
> > The Pinellas Unix People meeting is tomorrow (Thursday, December 20th) at 7:00pm.
> > * Bryan Lee on inkblot passwords, and anecdotes on XML parsing using cut(1) and sed(1).
>
> What kinds of things are available to do a presentation on? Projector? Monitor? White board? Big sheet of paper on an easel?

At the globe, probably a big sheet of paper we can pass around the table.
Remember, we prefer round-table-style meetings. :)

A projector is possible for a different meeting, of course.

I *can* bring an extra laptop, if that helps. :)

--
My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior
spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive