[SLUG] WIFI

From: Richard Smoot (rsmoot@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2007 - 03:25:03 EST

I have an old Del laptop which when I had SUSE Pro 9.3 in it had no problem
Installing a Dlink DWL-650+ ACX100 chipset card in it.
Now same hardware with OPEN SUSE 10.3 which is supposed to support the
ACX100 chipset, I can't get it working.
Has anybody gotten an ACX100 chipset going in 10.3?
I have gotten the specified firmware files from the cd that came with the
card and put them in the specified Lib folder. How do I get it to load the
firmware at startup?

                                            Richard Smoot