Re: [SLUG] Does Verizon's Fios "optimizesettings" apply to Linux?

From: Daniel Jarboe (daniel.jarboe@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 12:50:16 EST

I've tried both Verizon's FIOS and BrightHouse's high speed internet
(new tampa area), and for me FIOS was superior. They more
consistently meet or exceed the "up to XX Mb/s" rates, and offer
higher speeds than BrightHouse can (if you need it). Both providers
are overpriced, IMO, but I'm not about to move to another country to
save a few bucks on internet access :).

~ Daniel