Re: [SLUG] Thunderbird - Starts at the bottom of the email?!?! WHY GOD WHY

From: Bob Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2008 - 00:38:00 EST

> > Here's the fix... I changed this since I seemed in the minority on this
> > thread to reply at the bottom. Plus OUTLOOK and NOTES both reply at the
> > top and I look like a goof at the bottom.....
> >
> > Tools :: Account Settings :: Composition & Addressing :: Then, Start My
> > Reply Above the Quote
>
> Arrgh. Please don't do this.

Outlook, Notes??? That is your standard?? You are NOT a goof. When you bottom
post you are following the accepted procedures of many mailing lists and news
readers. Almost all of our mailing list participants (with the exception of a
few stubborn rebels) follow the protocol. Why do you want to be a rebel?

Mae be I'll bottom post or Mae be I won't...
Mae who?
Mae.
Who's there?
Knock Knock!