RE: [SLUG] Thunderbird - Starts at the bottom of the email?!?! WHYGOD WHY

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott11@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2008 - 18:25:53 EST

>> One of the reasons bottom posting gets a bad rap is because people
neglect to *trim* unnecessary content from prior posts when quoting.

While I usually consider myself a top poster, it appears that I might be a
bottom poster, since I usually paste the part of a message I'm replying to
at the top. I usually leave the previous message below my reply so the
viewer has the option to read the entire previous message in context.

But Paul, if you feel it would be better for me to leave off the copy below,
I'd consider it.

Ken Elliott