[SLUG] New Company

From: Willie Cabalan (willie@usbaone.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 19:30:34 EST

Hi,

We are a new company who wants to help small businesses using our own Linux
OS using USB flash drive as hard drive that runs thin client PC and server
desktop PC. We need good people that are passionate to help others using
this technology. If you are interested to join our team please email me
willie@usbaone.com or give me a call 813-298-9171 for further details.

Best regards,
Willie Cabalan
USBA Inc.