[SLUG] PHP Web Developers Needed

From: Michael Fisher (desnotes@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2008 - 14:38:31 EST

I just received a call (and follow-up email) from K-Force asking if I was
interested in a PHP position. Since I am currently gainfully employed I
thought I would pass this on. From the brief information I received, she is
looking for up to 5 developers.

I am not an employee of K-Force and will receive no compensation from this,
just thought I would pass it along.

Contact Name:

Patty Daniels
Technology Delivery Manager