Re: [SLUG] PHP Web Developers Needed

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2008 - 15:08:19 EST

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 02:38:31PM -0500, Michael Fisher wrote:

> I just received a call (and follow-up email) from K-Force asking if I was
> interested in a PHP position. Since I am currently gainfully employed I
> thought I would pass this on. From the brief information I received, she
> is looking for up to 5 developers.
>
> I am not an employee of K-Force and will receive no compensation from
> this, just thought I would pass it along.

Okay, this is the third time in the last two weeks I've had to handle
this. In the prior two cases, I sent private notes to the offenders,
requesting they use the appropriate venue (*not* this list) for job
offers.

Since it has continued, let me again reiterate, this time publicly, that
if you have a job offer or know of one, please use the SLUG Jobs page:

http://suncoastlug.org/jobs.php

There is a link on that page which allows you to submit a job offer for
posting.

Likewise, if you have something to *sell*, use the SLUG For Sale page:

http://suncoastlug.org/forsale.php

Similar link on that page for submitting an item or items.

The rules for the list are send out by email once a month to everyone on
the list, and are posted on the website. Please adhere to them.

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster
President