Re: [SLUG] All New CompUSA

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 17:14:58 EST

On Saturday 09 February 2008, Stew Bottorf wrote:
> Bill wrote:
> > tiger direct bought them out. i never used tiger direct, but i haven't
> > heard anything bad about them
> >
> > On Feb 9, 2008 6:56 PM, Richard Smoot <rsmoot@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> >> Are they ok? Apparently somebody bought the name and mailing list.
> >> I have been ignoring the emails, but some of their offers look pretty
> >> good. Have any of you bought anything from the new CompUSA
>
> Did the Clearwater store finally close?
> Stew

They all officially closed Dec 31st. Been sell out since.
Tiger bought 16 stores, and we were lucky enough to get it in Clw even though
that's only the 20th top selling store out of the 80+ that were left.

Tiger direct have excellent return policies and very good prices. I'm thrilled
that they are coming to Clw.

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.