Re: [SLUG] All New CompUSA

From: Robin - Bartow FL (suncoastlug.mailbox@gibp.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 21:47:00 EST

> Tiger direct have excellent return policies and very good prices. I'm thrilled
> that they are coming to Clw.
> --
>
> Steve Szmidt

I ordered and received 2 bare bones packages a few years back.
After several hours of troubleshooting and OEM research...
I found out the CPUs were not compatible with the mainboards.
I furnished the OEM URLs (and quoted statements) to Tiger Direct
and got RMAs. Cant say if Tiger Direct mis-matched the hardware
or if they got it from a third party. No apology or compensation
for the aggravation, but I would still buy from them.