[SLUG] strange returned mail

From: Bob Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 20:41:31 EST

Hello Sluggers,

Am getting quite a few of these Failed Mail messaages lately. Don't know what
to make of it. I certainly didn't send it out.Anyone know what is happening
here?
This is the mail system at host lbox.org.

                   The mail system

<zion@localhost.org> (expanded from <zion@localhost>): delivery temporarily
    suspended: connect to 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]: Connection refused
unnamed
Delivery report