[SLUG] OT: cry for help with boot cd

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter33@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2008 - 22:01:35 EDT

I need some help. I have been searching all over the net and still can't
get it to work. I have read and seen all the stuff from the Bart's CD and
the Ultimate Boot CD and it is way over my head. I am not trying to do
something complicated, I think. All I am trying to do is create a CD that
will boot and display a menu that will have a list of 5 different BIOS or
other DOS programs. It is a windows stuff so, if you want to post off list
that works for me. I really need some help and I the online forum that I
have posted to, well, I have had no help or answers. I am going nuts over
this.

Thanks for any help,
William