Re: [SLUG] pine folders

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2008 - 13:07:56 EDT

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008, Russell Hires wrote:

> On Aug 11, 2008, at 10:05 AM, Eben King wrote:
>
>> Good idea. Works, sorta. However, I'm trying to transfer a message that
>> was improperly deemed spam. (It's one of those notifications from CNN
>> for I don't know what, since I've never signed up for any such thing.
>> But until it's dealt with, it's not spam.) Whenever it reappears in
>> ~/mbox, it's re-evaluated by spamassassin and again misclassified as
>> spam, so it gets put right back in the place it came from.
>>
>> Maybe I should add it to the whitelist until I get it dealt with?

> It is spam. I'm getting those, too...they are most definitely spam. Your
> spam filter correctly identified them. :-)

OK, cool, thanks. I wasn't going to have Pine launch a browser pointed at
the URL in the mail until I had a look at that URL, and it's too long to fit
in the window. No worries, I'll just ignore them from now on.

I still need to find a general solution to moving messages though.
Occasionally I get a false positive on a message I _know_ isn't spam (e.g.
one from my mother).

--
-eben      QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP      royalty.mine.nu:81
      If you need someone to blame