[SLUG] Anyone purchase the OpenMoko Neo FreeRunner

From: Michael Fisher (desnotes@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 11:32:43 EDT

I recently purchased the Neo FreeRunner from OpenMoko, which is run by Linux
and is completely open source. I have not flashed any of the later builds
yet but am reading up and will probably do it this week. I am overall
impressed with the hardware and the look and understand the software is
still a work-in-progress.

Anyone out there working on one also? It would be great to get a group of
folks interested locally to trade ideas and share hands-on development.

--
Michael Fisher
desNotes@gmail.com