[SLUG] Change in Tampa Meetings

From: Bill D (skkonn@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2008 - 17:42:36 EDT

I have jsut set up the dates for the next few months of the Tampa SLUG meeting.
Wednesdays were completely booked, so i picked the 2nd Tuesday of the
month (minus 1 exception). I have updated Paul on the dates, but i
thought i would send another letter out, because i know i tend not to
read the weekly meeting email.
The class room will no be room 411 in the Tech building, with the days below.

September 9
October 14
November 18 (November 11 is a holiday)
December 9