[SLUG] OpenOffice Calc format codes

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2008 - 21:40:35 EDT

In OpenOffice Calc, an example of a custom code that has characters before
the number is:

"b="0.00

If the number is 0 or positive, it looks correct, like this:

b=5.23

But if the number is negative, the minus sign is misplaced, like this:

-b=2.56

instead of

b=-2.56

which is what I want. Does anyone know a workaround?

I'm using what says "OpenOffice.org 2.0", then on the next line
"OpenOffice.org 1.9.129". So "about version 2" is all I'll commit to.

--
-eben   QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP   royalty.mine.nu:81
A: Because it looks dumb and is hard to read.