[SLUG] DIA compile failed

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 21:31:37 EDT

I am trying to compile DIA for my SuSE 11 system but I get the following:

checking for GMODULE... configure: error: Package requirements
(gmodule-2.0 gobject-2.0) were not met:

No package 'gmodule-2.0' found
No package 'gobject-2.0' found

I looked for them using Yast but no joy. Any idea of where they are? Looks like
this is all that is missing for me to be able to run DIA on my machine.

DIA is a Visio like tool. I have installed the windows version on my work
machine, but I am trying to also install it on my linux box. Seems to work
very well for what I want on windows. Since it is a linux app, should work
even better on Linux, if I can figure out where the missing files are.

--
Chuck Hast -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;