Re: [SLUG] DIA compile failed

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2008 - 22:38:15 EDT

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Chuck Hast wrote:

> I am trying to compile DIA for my SuSE 11 system but I get the following:
>
> checking for GMODULE... configure: error: Package requirements
> (gmodule-2.0 gobject-2.0) were not met:
>
> No package 'gmodule-2.0' found
> No package 'gobject-2.0' found

I have /usr/src/glib-*/{gmodule-,gobject-}* so I'd guess they're
part of glib if they aren't their own packages. But what I have is pretty
old (mid-2007), so things may have changed since then.

--
A well-lovd and corrctly traind domstc cnine is gnrlly slobbry, excitbl,
noisy, scatologically obsessed, xenophobic, pathetically unjudgmental,