Re: [SLUG] mount/NFS problems

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2009 - 21:00:23 EST

Additional data: I didn't want to have to do it, but I upgraded nfs-*
and mount on the server. Now client and server have the same versions.
In addition, I unmounted the directories on the client. Then unmounted
the directories on the server. Then brought down nfs-*. Then brought
nfs-* back up on the server, remounted the directories on the server,
and remounted the directories on the client. Then tested copying a file
from my home directory to the aforementioned backup directory. Same
answer.

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster