Re: [SLUG] Election Site hosting

From: Bruce Kreutzer (bkreutzer@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 14:19:42 EST

Actually, there is a way around the dns issue.
I have been using 1and1 for a while and have had no problems.
I don't have a big site or pay lots of attention to it though.

Normally a 1and1 site starts with a subdomain like xxx.onlinehome.us while
the site is setup. I don't find that address to be particularly useful for
others to see, but it does get around the chicken and egg problem Paul
described.

My 2 cents....

Bruce