Re: [SLUG] Election Site hosting

From: Pete Theisen (petetheisen@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 02:25:04 EST

Dennis Devine, San Antonio wrote:
> I see you set up with Siteground

Hi Dennis!

We are on GlowHost, we just got the template from siteground.

> I think your Tech Guy chose Siteground

It is my choice. I chose the template because I liked the trees, clouds
and grass. My first choice would have been a patriotic motif, but I
couldn't find even one after looking at hundreds and entering searches
several times.

I don't know if the dearth of patriotic Joomla templates is a reflection
on the Joomla community or the tech community as a whole. Sigh!

If anyone knows of a patriotic Joomla template, please let me know. It
is too late for this time but I might set up another site some day.

--
Regards,

Pete http://pete-theisen.com/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.