[SLUG] Does anyone use a Vm server for hosting?

From: Matthew Rogers (matt@runithard.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2009 - 13:05:50 EST

If so, what should I pay for a small server with lets say, 20 gigs of
storage? I'm getting tired of my sites I've got hosted on my bright
house "business account" going down every month or so when they decide
to shut down the area for unknown amounts of time.

Of course I want Linux, don't really care which -- I would rather it be
DEB based but I can make do with rpms.

--Thanks

Matthew Rogers