Re: [SLUG] Does anyone use a Vm server for hosting?

From: Matthew Rogers (matt@runithard.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2009 - 23:23:39 EST

I found VPSland on a google search. That does look pretty good. I
think I might do that. I'm glad you told me about tektonic -- I was
going to go with them just because of the crazy bandwidth they give (500
gb! a month), but since they don't perform I'm glad you stopped me.

I think I'm stuck between VPSLand and http://www.slicehost.com/.

Again, Thanks!

--Matthew Rogers