Re: [SLUG] cell phone interfacing

From: Paul Bransford (draeath@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 15:23:00 EDT

Here's the real stuff. Sorry for the near-spam experience here... but I
got obsessed over finding it all again.

http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-V/e

Anyone interested in those v.* modem specs should have a fun time there.
Which of these specs may be of interest to you I have no idea. It really
depends on what kind of communication with the phone you want.

If you want to dial out and send a fax through your phone, this stuff
would tell you. If you want shell access to your phone's OS, this won't
do unfortunately.

Good luck! Hopefully someone else has specifics that are useful for you.