Re: [SLUG] Numlock key on KDE startup

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Apr 25 2009 - 19:40:56 EDT

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009, Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) wrote:

> [...]

Seems like a valid conclusion to me, as long as it gets reset on entrance,
not on exit. I think that's settable from the control panel (or whatever
KDE calls it), but that's only a guess. Wherever you set key repeat delay
and rate, would be my guess.

gdm overwrites my keymap with QWERTY whenever I start it. So my initial
login to X is with the QWERTY layout, but with all the keycaps arranged for
Left Hand Dvorak.

http://royalty.mine.nu:81/dvorak.jpg

--
-eben   QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP   royalty.mine.nu:81

Q: What kind of modem did Jimi Hendrix use? A: A purple Hayes. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.