[SLUG] RPM question

From: Richard Tricoche (rtricoche@gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 16:25:58 EDT

Hey all,
It's been a long time since I posted. I have an RPM question...

Can someone recommend the best way to handle this issue?

I have an RPM that is almost 1GB... rediculous I know... there is a problem
with 3 small binaries in the package that the vendor has provided to me... I
need to create another RPM so... is there a way that I could create a new
package with just the 3 files that replace the same files in the same
locations on the old package without creating another 1GB rpm?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!